We all have something we can reach for during the day to help us get the job done. This week, our Creative Director Sarah shares with us her Work Day Essentials — the items she needs for a productive work day.
Here’s what Sarah had to say about her favorite things:
- Beats Wireless Headphones — Wireless is best! I won’t go ever go back… These are super efficient since my hands don’t get stuck in the cord while I am working anymore.
- Contigo Water Bottle — This water bottle is my favorite thing to drink from. I am super picky about the temperature of my water… I prefer drinking super cold water! I fill this thing up every morning with ice and it stays cold the whole day.
- Notebook — I keep a running list of all the projects (with their due dates) I am working on and color coordinate based on who on my team is working on which project. I feel more satisfied when I actually get to cross something out that I completed!
- Various Writing Implements — I love writing my notes in pens (the gel ink pens are my favorite), color coordinating my to do list in colored pencils, paper mate flair markers are awesome for wireframing, and who doesn’t love a good sharpie?
- Audible App — I love reading and sometimes I don’t find extra time to do it, the audible app is fantastic! I listen to all the best books while I am working away! Currently reading: Big Little Lies.
- Dry Cereal — This is one of my favorite snacks! Most days you can find a ziplock baggie full of some kind of cereal on my desk.
Thanks for sharing, Sarah!
Tune in next week for another peek at our team’s Work Day Essentials.