1 condensed milk (395 g)
2 tablespoons of chocolate powder
2 tablespoons of margarine
1 milk cream (200 g)
Cookies of brand 'Maria' (the amount depends on the size of the serving dish you will use.)
Coffee ready and hot to water the Cookies (without sugar and without milk)
Grated coconut for sprinkling.
1. Bring the condensed milk to the fire, add the chocolate powder and margarine.
2. When the mixture is loosening from the bottom of the pan turn off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
3. After, add the cream and stir well.
4. Wet the wafers with the hot black coffee and go in layers, always a layer of cookie and a layer of cream.
5. Finish with the layer of cream and place on top the grated coconut.
6. Cool the pie and serve preferably the next day.