1 1⁄2 cups sifted powdered sugar
1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
1 lb dipping chocolate or 1 lb confectioner's coating
1. Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
2. Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
3. Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
4. Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners' coating.
5. Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate. Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
6. Place back on the waxed paper. Let stand until dry. Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.