1 lb cooked sweet potatoes (steamed or boiled)
1 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup water
2 1/4 cup Bisquick (or any biscuit mix)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cool and peel sweet potatoes. Mix together sweet potatoes, brown sugar, Bisquick mix and water. Combine ingredients thoroughly. (The mixture will be moister than regular biscuits)
3. Flour the table. Roll biscuit mix to 1/2" thickness. Cut with a 2 1/2" cutter. Place on greased sheet pan.
4. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes. (The moist mixture does not allow the biscuits to rise a great deal. A mindful eye should be kept on the biscuits so they do not overcook.)
5. Serve with fresh butter and ENJOY!