Inverse Paradox, a growing digital agency in the Philadelphia area is seeking a Content & QA Specialist to add to its tightly knit team. Since 2007, Inverse Paradox has embraced the WordPress platform as the backbone to all its website offerings for clients ranging from the small business next door with just a few editable pages of content to international publications utilizing complex taxonomies generating 100,000s of pages. In this role, you’ll be working with a team of designers & developers to help populate content and layout pages within websites in production. Additionally, you will be leading the various stages of our quality assurance process before & after sites launch.
- Populate content into WordPress-built websites
- Layout pages in WordPress using page building systems such as Gutenberg, Beaver Builder & Divi
- Manage data import or population process into blogs, custom post types and WooCommerce
- Perform various quality assurance reviews of websites pre and post launch
- Cross-browser testing across multiple devices
- Functionality tests
- Performance testing
- Train clients on managing content in WordPress
- Assist in support requests from clients
- Perform routine client WordPress updates
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Experience in managing websites using WordPress
- Comfort working with HTML and CSS
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
- Proficiency in utilizing Photoshop for basic image editing
- Strong sense of design and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage an organized process for documenting issues found in the QA process
- Capable of testing websites for design, functionality & performance among other key considerations
- Customer service skills
Beneficial but not required:
- Experience with Gutenberg, Beaver Builder and/or Divi
- Background working with eCommerce including WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify and/or BigCommerce
- Understanding of WCAG 2.1
- B.S., B.A. or equivalent 4-year degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia, Marketing or Communication
- 1+ year experience with WordPress
- Previous development firm/agency experience preferred
Inverse Paradox has a great team, competitive pay, offers exceptional benefits, a casual work environment, and plenty of perks like locally roasted coffee to get through the day, and fridge stocked with beer for when you’re wrapping up.
- Start with 10-days of PTO
- 12 closed days for company holidays
- 50% paid employee healthcare including vision & dental
- SimpleIRA with employer contribution
- Flexible working schedule with ability to work remote
- Opportunities for paid industry/events & conferences
To apply for this position, e-mail your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
As a company, we pride ourselves on being a locally oriented team. Therefore this opportunity is not open for telecommuting, outsourcing, or other freelancers.
Send your resume and a compelling e-mail as to why you’d like to join us.
Job Type: Full-timeView All Job Openings