Inverse Paradox, a growing digital agency in the Philadelphia area is seeking a new Junior Front-End Developer to add to its tight-knit team. Since opening, Inverse Paradox has worked with a variety of clients to produce a huge variety of web-based projects. Our work includes static websites for small businesses to complex eCommerce site with 100,000s of pages for large corporations, and everything in between.
- Programming, developing, website coding, and producing data-driven websites
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers on client projects
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other employees
- Manage your own time and development between multiple projects and clients to meet deliverable deadlines
- Contribute to the development of the misc. company special projects
- Follow and contribute to our internal standards
- Keep up on the latest trends and best practices in web development
- Consult with clients as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Quality execution of HTML/CSS from Photoshop to perfectly match the design
- The ability to translate PSDs and other assets created by design team into cohesive websites
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Perform cross-browser testing and optimizations
- Experience with responsive design is a plus
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus
- Familiarity with using git for source control is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in web design/development, multimedia design, or similar
Inverse Paradox has a great team, competitive pay, offers exceptional benefits, a casual work environment, and plenty of perks like locally roasted coffee to get through the day, and fridge stocked with beer for when you’re wrapping up.
- Start with 10-days of PTO
- 12 closed days for company holidays
- 50% paid employee healthcare including vision & dental
- Simple IRA with employer contribution
- Flexible working schedule with possibility of remote work
- Opportunities for paid industry/events & conferences
To apply for this position, e-mail your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
As a company, we pride ourselves on being a locally-oriented team. Therefore, this opportunity is not open for telecommuting, outsourcing, or other freelancers.
Send your resume, a portfolio of development experience, and a compelling e-mail as to why you’d like to join us. Please include your salary requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Front End Development: 0-3 years relevant experience
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **View All Job Openings