We’re looking for a full-time Senior PHP Developer. This position will primarily be responsible for Back-End Magento Development as well as various related tasks such as processing/importing data, extension customization, server configuration & optimization and providing ongoing Magento support to clients.
- Produce clean & well-documented code.
- Evaluate developer code quality and provide input for performance evaluations
- Mentor team of Developers as needed
- Have a major role serving as a PHP/Magento expert on our team.
- Integrate e-commerce website applications built on magento with third party APIs
- Bulk manipulate and merge product data and import into Magento
- Setting up, configuring and optimizing Magento Enterprise level ecommerce software and servers
- Work on continued improvement on our e-commence web services and products.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by learning, applying and educating team.
To apply for this position, e-mail your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.View All Job Openings