Digital Project Manager
Inverse Paradox is a digital agency specializing in eCommerce & WordPress applications. Located in the Philadelphia-area, IP is seeking a new mid-level Digital Project Manager to add to its tightly knit team. Since 2007, Inverse Paradox has embraced the WordPress platform as the backbone to all its website offerings for clients ranging from the small business next door with just a few editable pages of content to international publications utilizing complex taxonomies generating 100,000s of pages. In this role, if you’re looking to diversify your WordPress and WooCommerce skill-set, IP caters to the opportunity to push the limits and experience growth and self-fulfillment with every project.
- Work directly with company management team on a daily basis.
- Manage large website & application projects of various levels of difficulty and complexity.
- Act as a single point of contact to the client.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while adhering to internal PM process.
- Work directly with design & development team to deliver to client expectations.
- Write specification documents for features & functionality for client approval and internal fulfillment. Work in close relationship with company partners in order to better advance internal organizational dynamics within company.
- Effectively manage outside vendor relationships.
- Assist sales team in scoping and budgeting projects.
- Assist in QA testing.
- Proactively present new ideas and opportunities to existing clients.
- Manage your own time between multiple projects and clients to meet deliverable deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualifications & Skills
Qualifications & Skills
- Solid understanding of the digital agency practices.
- Must be flexible in sometimes chaotic situations and quick to adapt.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional business writing skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and HTML/CSS.
- Experience working with WordPress or similar Content Management Systems.
- Experience working with PM tools like Basecamp, Trello, ZenDesk, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Social Media.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Graduated with 4 year degree with focus on Business, Design and/or Computer Science is preferred.
- 2+ Years of Project Management experience.
Inverse Paradox has a great team, competitive pay, offers exceptional benefits, a casual work environment, and plenty of perks like locally roasted coffee to get through the day, and fridge stocked with beer for when you’re wrapping up.
- Start with 10-days of PTO
- 12 closed days for company holidays
- 50% paid employee healthcare including vision & dental
- SimpleIRA with employer contribution
- Flexible working schedule with possibility of remote work
- Opportunities for paid industry/events & conferences
To apply for this position, e-mail your cover letter, resume and portfolio to [email protected].
As a company, we pride ourselves on being a locally-oriented team. Therefore, this opportunity is not open for telecommuting, outsourcing, or other freelancers. Send your resume, a portfolio of development experience, and a compelling e-mail as to why you’d like to join us. Please include your salary requirement.