Inverse Paradox, a growing digital agency in the Philadelphia area is seeking a new digital Project Manager to add to its tight-knit team. Since opening, Inverse Paradox has worked with a variety of clients to produce a huge variety of web-based projects. Our work includes static websites for small businesses to complex eCommerce site with 100,000s of pages for large corporations, and everything in between.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, organized and creative Project Manager. The primary responsibility will be to interface with the client, be accountable for project scheduling and delivery. In the Project Manager role, we are looking for someone interested in diversifying their skill set and looking to continuously advance their own skills & processes as well as contribute to the company’s growth. IP caters to the opportunity to push your professional limits and experience growth and self-fulfillment with every project.
- Work directly with company management team on a daily basis.
- Manage large website & application projects of various levels of difficulty and complexity.
- Act as a single point of contact to the client.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while adhering to internal PM process.
- Work directly with design & development team to deliver to client expectations.
- Write specification documents for features & functionality for client approval and internal fulfillment.
- Work in close relationship with company partners in order to better advance internal organizational dynamics within company.
- Effectively manage outside vendor relationships.
- Assist sales team in scoping and budgeting projects.
- Assist in QA testing.
- Proactively present new ideas and opportunities to existing clients.
- Manage your own time between multiple projects and clients to meet deliverable deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Solid understanding of the digital agency practices.
- Must be flexible in sometimes chaotic situations and quick to adapt.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional business writing skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and HTML/CSS.
- Experience working with WordPress or similar Content Management Systems.
- Experience working with PM tools like Basecamp, Trello, ZenDesk, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Social Media.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Graduated with 4 year degree with focus on Business, Design and/or Computer Science is preferred.
- 4+ Years of Project Management experience.
To apply for this position, e-mail your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.View All Job Openings